A list of forms and other publications offered by Disability Services:
- Accommodations Request Form (PDF)
- ADHD Documentation Packet (PDF)
- Documentation Guidelines (PDF)
- Guidelines for Recording Lectures
- Guidelines for Sharing Lecture Materials
- Health-Related Disability Documentation Packet (PDF)
- Interpreting/Captioning Request Form, web form
- Mental Health Disability Documentation Packet (PDF)
- Requesting Accommodations (PDF)
- Temporary Disability Resource Handout (PDF)
- Testing Administration Center (TAC) Reference Guide (PDF)
- Testing Administration Center Reference Guide, web version
- TAC Training Video
- Creating Accessible Documents (PDF)
- Extending Time in eCampus
- In order to allow a student more time on a test in eCampus the instructor of record can use “Test Availability Exceptions“.
- Faculty Resource Guide
- Instructions for Exam Administrator (PDF)
- Modified Attendance Agreement (PDF)
- Testing Procedures and Responsibilities, web version
Physical copies of these brochures and documents can also be obtained by visiting the Disability Services office. To have a document mailed or faxed you can contact DS at (979) 845-1637 or email email@example.com.
You can also request these documents in an alternative format (large print, Braille, etc), if needed.