COVID-19 Update: While the university is minimizing in-person interactions and activities, Disability Resources will be primarily communicating and interacting through email, phone and video conference.
Disability Resources Main Office: (979) 845-1637 (voice/relay)
Testing Center: (979) 862-4570 (scheduling)
Testing Center: (979) 458-1102 (check-in desk)
Assistive Technology Services: (979) 845-0390
Videophone (Sign Language/ASL): (866) 860-7701
Fax Machine: (979) 458-1214
Texas A&M University
471 Houston Street
College Station, Texas 77843-1224
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- If no in person exams are pre-scheduled, the DRTC's physical location may close at 5:00 pm.
- Online exams will still be proctored remotely until 9:00pm.
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Finals: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Summer & Interim Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Disability Resources is located in Suite 122 of the Student Services Building (SSB) which is located between Rudder Plaza and the Coke Building, next to Simpson Drill Field.
- COVID-19 Update: The Student Services Building (SSB) will be closed (locked) starting at 5pm on Monday, March 23rd until further notice while the university is minimizing in-person interactions and activities. Disability Resources will be primarily communicating and interacting through email, phone and video conference.
- Map of building location:
- More maps, parking and directions to the Texas A&M University campus can be found at: https://www.tamu.edu/maps/
- Multiple on campus and off campus bus routes stop in the area around the Memorial Student Center (MSC) and the Trigon which are in easy walking distance to the SSB.
- Please view the Transportation Service bus route maps for options.
- Disabled Spaces:
- Paid Lot Options (visitors):