Disability Resources Main Office: (979) 845-1637 (voice/relay)
Testing Center: (979) 862-4570 (scheduling)
Testing Center: (979) 458-1102 (check-in desk)
Assistive Technology Services: (979) 845-0390
Fax Machine: (979) 458-1214
Texas A&M University
471 Houston Street
College Station, Texas 77843-1224
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- If no in person exams are pre-scheduled, the DRTC's physical location may close at 5:00 pm.
- Online exams will still be proctored remotely until 9:00pm.
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Finals: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Summer & Interim Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Disability Resources is located in Suite 122 of the Student Services Building (SSB) which is located between Rudder Plaza and the Coke Building, next to Simpson Drill Field. The Disability Resources Testing Center is located across the lobby in Suite 111.
- Map of building location:
- More maps, parking and directions to the Texas A&M University campus can be found at: https://www.tamu.edu/maps/
- Multiple on campus and off campus bus routes stop in the area around the Memorial Student Center (MSC) and the Trigon which are in easy walking distance to the SSB.
- Please view the Transportation Service bus route maps for options.
- Disabled Spaces:
- The closest university-permitted disabled parking will be in Lot 19. This lot is a disabled parking lot only. Vehicles must have disabled credentials AND a valid TAMU permit.
- For visitors, the closest disabled parking is available in the University Center Garage (UCG) and Stallings Boulevard Garage (SBG).
- Paid Lot Options (visitors):