Disability Resources Main Office: (979) 845-1637 (voice/relay)
Testing Center: (979) 862-4570 (scheduling)
Testing Center: (979) 458-1102 (check-in desk)
Assistive Technology Services: (979) 845-0390
Videophone (Sign Language/ASL): (866) 860-7701
Fax Machine: (979) 458-1214
Texas A&M University
471 Houston Street
College Station, Texas 77843-1224
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- If no in person exams are pre-scheduled, the DRTC's physical location may close at 5:00 pm.
- Online exams will still be proctored remotely until 9:00pm.
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Finals: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Summer & Interim Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Map of building location:
- More maps, parking and directions to the Texas A&M University campus can be found at: https://www.tamu.edu/maps/
- Multiple on campus and off campus bus routes stop in the area around the Memorial Student Center (MSC) and the Trigon which are in easy walking distance to the SSB.
- Please view the Transportation Service bus route maps for options.
- Disabled Spaces:
- The closest university-permitted disabled parking will be in Lot 19. This lot is a disabled parking lot only. Vehicles must have disabled credentials AND a valid TAMU permit.
- For visitors, the closest disabled parking is available in the University Center Garage (UCG) and Stallings Boulevard Garage (SBG).
- Paid Lot Options (visitors):