Disability Resources Main Office: (979) 845-1637 (voice/relay)
Testing Center: (979) 862-4570 (scheduling)
Testing Center: (979) 458-1102 (check-in desk)
Assistive Technology Services: (979) 845-0390
Videophone (Sign Language/ASL): (866) 860-7701
Fax Machine: (979) 458-1214
Texas A&M University
701 West Campus Blvd
College Station, Texas 77843-1224
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- If no exams are pre-scheduled, the TC may close at 6:00 pm.
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Finals: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Summer & Interim Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Map of building location:
- Student Services at White Creek
- More maps, parking and directions to the Texas A&M University campus can be found at: http://maps.tamu.edu/
- Bus Route 3 (Yell Practice) stops across the street from the building.
- Bus Route 2 (Replant) stops behind the School of Public Health (which is on the other side of Lot 114).
- Evening Routes: After 7:30pm only consolidated night routes run near the Disability Resources building.
- Disabled Spaces:
There are disabled spaces in Lot 122a, Lot 122b, Lot 122c and Lot 122d (the small lot adjacent to the Disability Resources building).
- Paid Lot Options (visitors):
- There are ten (10) pay to park spaces in Lot 122a.
- There are seven (7) pay to park spaces in Lot 122b.
- There are an additional five (5) van-accessible disabled spaces that are can be used either with a TAMU permit (no payment required) or as "pay by space" (for visitors that need disabled parking access) in both lots 122a & 122b.
- Short Term (Timed) Parking:
- Any Valid Permit Lots:
- Business (UB) Permits
- Both Lots 122a & 122b are authorized for UB permits.