What if my instructor changes the date of my exam? How do I add a new exam date to my existing TrackerOnline schedule?
Students are responsible for making changes to their exam schedule online in the event that a test is unannounced, the instructor changes an exam date, or a student needs to reschedule an exam. Deadlines apply to changes of exam schedules.
I missed the exam I had scheduled at the TAC. What do I do?
Students are responsible for scheduling make up exams according to the instructor’s make up policy and the Student Rules related to Attendance (Part I, Rule 7) (http://student-rules.tamu.edu ).
- Contact the instructor immediately to discuss the absence and obtain their permission to make up the missed exam.
- Submit an “Add Request” through TrackerOnline (scheduling deadlines apply).
- Check your e-mail for a response from the TAC staff regarding your request.
I missed the deadline to turn in my form.
The TAC may not be able to accept a late Exam/Quiz schedule. Students are encouraged to speak to their instructor to make other arrangements for the exam. The following are suggestions for making alternative arrangements with the instructor:
- Speak to your instructor to see if he/she can provide the requested accommodations.
- Ask your instructor if he/she would allow you to reschedule the exam to a later date in order to meet the TAC’s deadline.
- Take the exam with the rest of the class.