Disability Services Main Office: (979) 845-1637 (v/tty)
Testing Administration Center: (979) 862-4570
Assistive Technology Services Lab: (979) 845-0390
Videophone (Sign Language/ASL): (866) 860-7701
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Testing Administration Center: email@example.com
Assistive Technology Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas A&M University
701 West Campus Blvd
College Station, Texas 77843-1224
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Testing Administration Center
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
- If no exams are pre-scheduled, the TAC will close at 6:00 pm.
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Summer & Interim Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Office Location, Parking & Transportation:
Map view of Office Location:
- Bus Route 3 (Yell Practice) stops very close to building after stops at MSC, Beutel and Wehner)
- Bus Route 2 (Replant) stops behind the School of Public Health (which is on the other side of Lot 114) after picking up at Fish Pond.
- Evening Routes: After 7:30pm only consolidated night routes run near the Disability Services building.
- Disabled Spaces:
There are disabled spaces in 122a, 122b, 122c and 122d (the small lot adjacent to the Disability Services building).
- Paid Lot Options (visitors):
- There are ten (10) pay to park spaces in lot 122a.
- There are an additional five (5) van-accessible disabled spaces that are can be used either with a TAMU permit (no payment required) or as "pay by space" (for visitors that need disabled parking access) in both lots 122a & 122b.
- Short Term (Timed) Parking:
- There are seven (7) 30-minute spaces in Lot 122d (the small lot adjacent to the Disability Services building).
- There are eight (8) 30-minute spaces in Lot 122a.
- There are six (6) 30-minute spaces in Lot 122c.
- Any Valid Permit Lots:
- The closest parking areas that allow any valid TAMU permit to park includes lots 110, 113, & 100.
- Business (UB) Permits
- Both lots 112a & 122b are authorized for UB permits.