There are always a number of major construction projects underway on main campus that may disrupt traffic, parking, bus stop locations and pedestrian pathways. Students and campus visitors are encouraged to stay up to date of changes. Plan ahead for potential changes in access and consider alternative paths.
For more information on current projects visit:
- Aggie Map: Map of campus with construction areas highlighted
- Campus Construction Updates – managed by the Division of Finance and Administration
- Construction & Traffic Updates: A summary of projects that currently affects parking, bus routes & traffic (includes text descriptions) managed by Transportation Services.
- Transportation Services Construction Map: A visual map of the construction areas
- Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Project Tracker
- Search for Bryan-College Station-MPO
For more information about campus projects:
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Office of the University Architect
- Projects in Construction
- Projects in Design
- Aggie Map
(Up-to-date information about construction on campus. Construction zones are denoted with a red mesh overlay. Clicking on the construction zone will open a dialog box with the name of the project, the start and estimated end dates, and a link to additional information.)