Once a signed exam schedule is on file for a class, student can add or change exams using the TrackerOnline system. The student should discuss the proposed changes/additions with the instructor prior to submitting the online request form.
- Log on to TrackerOnline (http://tracker.tamu.edu/online)
- Click on the "Exams" tab
- On the Exams tab you will see a list of your classes for the semester.
To Change a Previously Scheduled Exam:
- On the right side of the Exams page click on the "Exam Change Request Form" button.
- Select the exam that you want to make a change to and selecting the appropriate radio button.
- Type the new date of the exam/quiz (Note: even if you are not changing the date, you will still need to put a date in the date box. You can also click on the calendar icon to use the date picker to enter the date).
- Type the new time of the exam/quiz (Note: even if you are not changing the time, you will still need to put a time in the box).
- State the reason for the change (such as "professor changed the date, exam overlaps next class, etc.)
- Click on the "Send Request" button. (Note: an e-mail notice will be sent to the TAC Administrator and the assigned instructor for the course.)
To Add a New Exam to the Schedule:
This can only be done once a signed exam schedule has been received and processed in the Testing Administration Center (TAC).
- Click on the "Add Exam" button next to the class that you want to add an exam for.
- Enter the date of the exam/quiz will be administered.
- Enter the time that the exam/quiz will be administered.
- Select the exam length that the rest of class will be allowed for the exam (standard time). NOTE: Extra time will automatically be applied, if approved as an accommodation.
- If you are taking it on the same day as the rest of the class, leave the "same date" checkbox checked. If not, then UNCHECK the box.
- If you are taking it at the same time as the rest of the class, leave the "same time' checkbox checked. If not, then UNCHECK the box.
- Click on the "Send Request" button. An e-mail notice will be sent to the TAC Administrator and the assigned instructor for the course.
- The TAC Administrator will send a follow-up e-mail to the student.